We offer dedicated sole-use vehicles, part-load or consolidated options, depending on your requirements.
All of our vehicles are company owned and operated and importantly we do not sub-contract any third-party.
Two experienced art packers always travel onboard our fine art trucks, both of whom are expertly trained in packaging, installation, customs handling and art transportation Grospiron Fine Art is always in complete control of your artworks, providing you a true door to door service and peace of mind.
Our art vehicle fleet features:
- Air ride suspension, which offers the smoothest journey
- Purpose built art vehicles, with specially designed cargo areas to protect your artworks
- A dedicated fleet of climate (21ºC & 50% relative humidity) controlled trucks
- GPS satellite tracking, meaning at any given time we know the location of your artworks
- Hydraulic tailgate lifts, for the safety of loading and unloading
When it relates to artworks, formalities can be tricky. With almost 180 years of experience, Grospiron has become specialists in procedures and customs compliance across any foreign border.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
Preparation of all export and import related documents
• Customs clearance
• Fine Art formalities
• CITES and wildlife compliance applications, inspections, and clearance
• Determination and disbursement of taxes, duties, and other customs-related fees
• Bonded shipments